Chair’s Report 2014
What a great year we have had! The major events have been:
- The Seascale Saturday Class was set up, equipped and launched. Its name is “Train The Brain”.
- Our new logo was designed.
- Our new website finally went live. It included being able to join online and pay by Paypal.
- We continued to resource Maryport Saturday Class and it has helped a number of local children.
- We have had new business cards and leaflets designed and printed.
- We provided awareness training for two groups of Sellafield employees.
- We had an excellent year for fundraising. Major contributors were the Workington to Keswick Walk, the Snowball Committee, the Whitehaven Lions, CFM and the Copeland Community Fund.
- Both the helpline and Befrienders have continued to be a great source of help to people with concerns.Many, many thanks to all who have worked so hard to make this year such a success.